Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween and I hope that everyone else did too! Raynah was Roo from Winnie the Pooh I know you probably aren't surprised! We went trick or treating with my mom and Bubba-Bubba (Shellby) and also with our neighbors Becky and John Allen who is just a little older than Raynah. They had a blast and Raynah really got into it! She loved going door to door and almost beat me to it! Here are some pictures of our night! Also some pictures of our trip to the pumpkin patch last weekend.

Raynah and Mommy!

Photobucket


Raynah Bubba-Bubba and Mommy
Photobucket


Daddy and Roo at the pumpkin patch!
Photobucket

Mommy and Roo
Photobucket


Grammie, Auntie, Mama and Roo
Photobucket


Uncle Josh and Roo
Photobucket


Hi Daddy!
Photobucket


I love being in the air!
Photobucket

Same picture as above Ryan likes to play with photoshop!

Photobucket
Josh Auntie Shellby and Roo!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those pictures came out great! Roo is so gorgeous!